Monday, December 22, 2008

TomTom ONE


Gone are the days of using maps! I have three Christmases this time of year- one with my dad's side of the family, one with my parents and brother, and one with my mom's side of the family- in Florida. One of the presents that my dad received (which is really kindasorta a family gift) at His side of the family's Christmas, which was yesterday, is the TomTom ONE- a GPS. It comes with easy to use software that lets you customize your TomTom, including adding more voices. They've got a few pre-installed, but with just a click, you can add voices that speak Mandarin, Norsk, Italian, and even Suomi. (whatever that is!) Right now I've got English (UK) on default, but I'm considering switching to Irish... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? I LOVE you! :)