Thursday, October 29, 2009

Like a clover.


My life is gloriously crazy, and I love it! Usually while I'm working on a campaign, I set up a separate blog aside from the main "project" that I'm working on at the moment. This year, though, I will not ONLY be working on a campaign (for Virginia's Governor, Lt. Governor or Attorney General, not quite sure who yet) but participating in NaNoWriMo (as mentioned previously) If anyone knows me personally, they know that I have enough fun keeping up ONE blog... let alone three. So, like a clover, I will be writing three blogs in one! Be prepared for campaign pictures, NaNo writing snippets, nutso ramblings, and, of COURSE lots of coffee. I'm halfway packed, (read: have a list written down) and am off to buy a jar of Nutella for the bus ride tomorrow morning. So long for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? I LOVE you! :)