Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Page Turner.

Just a little bit of a heads up; the next week I'll be REALLY busy... There's a homeschool conference I'll be attending Thu-Sat, and then Mon-Thu, I'll be paging in the NC House of Representatives! I'm not entirely sure what my duties will be,(definitely not my regular paging job, I'll wager) but I'm SUPER excited. I'm bringing my computer with me, but I don't know how much time I'll have to write a post. I'll probably send a few mobile updates and maybe some pictures, but don't expect any real recap updates until late next week.

I WILL promise, that by (next) Friday, I'll have a review of Ally Carter's Heist Society, and some exciting news about a new MINI BLOG!
Remember, May 31st, I'll pick ONE winner of my iBeta contest, and then keep the competition open until June 15th. Enter now, tell you friends, tell everyone! Keep reading!

EDIT: I will ALSO be posting a review of Mira Grant's Feed, which her lovely agent Diana Fox sent to me. :) That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? I LOVE you! :)