Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Shutterbug hits the Big Apple. Pt. 1

Don't worry, I don't ever plan on calling New York 'The Big Apple' ever again. There is a first and a last time for everything. I have so many things I could write here, but the plain truth is this: by the direction and provision of my God, I will be attending school and living in the city this fall. These pictures are of my time in New York this spring, but they are only a glimpse of what will come later this year. I am so, so excited.

Check back sometime in the future for the rest of the pictures! :)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! Have fun in New York!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, looks like you had a great time! I assume you'll post a "part two"? Looking forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I take it the museum made a big impression? :)

    ~Eve S. D'ropper (contest at my blog! check it out! http://wordsfromthehallway.blogspot.com/2011/03/200th-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrolling through these pictures made me tear up a little bit.
    New York is Home to me, no matter how long I've lived away from it, or if I never visit it again (which would be an impossibility, but still.) Please love, cherish, and enjoy it for me. *le sigh*

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? I LOVE you! :)