Tuesday, December 1, 2009

*collapses*


So, I did it. You cannot imagine the relief and sheer joy that I felt when I looked at my word count and saw my total of 50,011 words, which came out to be 268,544 characters. I also have some other statistics that my readers, who or whomever you/they may be might enjoy.
March was written in three states. I began in Virginia, wrote some in South Carolina, but the bulk in North Carolina where I also technically finished the novel for NaNoWriMo.
There are at least seven more scenes in my head that need to be written down that I ran out of time for tonight. There are some not TOO gaping plot holes, but I definitely have more to do!
I wrote March on my iPod Touch, my Cell Phone, and my laptop. Very little of it was written on paper, I think I type faster than I write, but as a whole, writing it out took too much time to type up later, thus the cell phone and iPod.
I have gained more than 30 twitter followers from NaNoWriMo participation, and finally for tonight,
I have thoughts of a sequel. :)

1 comment:

You're commenting? I LOVE you! :)