Monday, December 8, 2008

"Doubt is the beginning, not the end of wisdom." - proverb

It's outrageous. Apparently, there will be no investigation of President Elect Obama's American citizenship. To join the armed forces, you must present a birth certificate- but to become the most powerful man in the world- in charge of that same military, you can simply say that you were born in the US?!?!? I can promise you that if a Republican were in that same position, there would be an investigation. Don't get me wrong, I definitely believe that the time for change has come- not that it's anybody's fault, but the world itself has changed, and we need a new strategy for this era. Yet, if this is the kind of change we're going to have, give me a time machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? I LOVE you! :)