Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm baaaaack!

So what have I been blogging lately? I have had three blogs in the last two months that have more than occupied my time. The first and most time consuming is my Puppy Blog, which is following my three puppies- (Now we're down one, but if you know of anybody who wants one of the other two, drop me an email!) Secondly, I went on a Student Action Team with Generation Joshua for the campaign of Ric Keller, and wrote about my journey through this blog. Third, (and most recently) I worked on the campaign for Saxby Chambliss (you would not believe how many times I heard people call him Zaxby!), which you can read about here. So rest assured (you lone reader) that my time neglecting YDE has been well occupied!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? I LOVE you! :)