Saturday, November 7, 2009

From the...living room.

I'm still working on mobile blogging, such as setting blog post titles, etc. I know that I can send short updates and update them with a title at a later time, but it's not as instantaneous as I would like. I did get a healthy about of writing done today, not near my necessary quota, but I was re-inspired by my best friend with a couple of new ideas which twist a few minor plots around JUST enough to give the story another possible ending, and a much happier one at that. :) SO, thank you Bella! I'm just over 3000 words, not due to lack of inspiration, but lack of usable time. (She she writes, while updating her BLOG from her phone) Ah well, I suppose I should go write, shouldn't I? (forget studying!)

1 comment:

You're commenting? I LOVE you! :)