Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm tired. More tomorrow.

The nice people in the NaNoWriMo chat room told me that I should probably sleep, and then most likely the idea of writing more tomorrow would not be on my list right next to eating mushrooms and having an impromptu lobotomy. It will also probably make me not so terribly inclined to laugh at the cleverness of that last sentence, like I just did a moment ago. Happy Turkey Day lovelies!

Final Word Count of the Day: 32,216 words, 17,784 words left to write in five days, a very achievable goal!

Finally Finally, I leave you with this video, one that has been sustaining me these past two days.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yay! Yay for your goal! I know writing after writing after writing forever is not fun... but go for it! You're so close! :)

    Oh, and "Mister Raisintoast" reminds me of a piece I once did when I was about five called "Food Deli", involving Aunt Soda, Mr. Toast Guy, and Silly the Taco. (And now I want some toast!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and write profusely like crazy every chance you get. The more you do on each day, the less you'll have to do that last day... and then you can just enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? I LOVE you! :)