Thursday, June 17, 2010

I. AM. UPDATED!

What's this? Is that a review policy, updated iBeta page, and F.A.Q. section? Why yes it is! Some fun stuff is happening in YDEland, mostly involving successful revision; I'm still alive, so that's progress. I took the SAT and don't think I COMPLETELY bombed, my friend Gloria Tangerine and I are starting a local book club, my dad has a second interview for a job, I'm planning a college road trip for late July, and had toast for breakfast. Big thank you to Blue Lipstick Samurai, for bestowing me with "The Versatile Blogger" award; I'll have a full post listing those I'M giving the award to soon. What's new with you?

P.S. Congrats to Chris Ing, for winning the first part of my contest. Good luck to those still in the running!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? I LOVE you! :)